Wednesday 17 September 2014

Some September Randoms


  • We signed Logan up for a TOPS soccer league.  A team with a wide range of ages, all with special needs, all games are Saturday at 2pm.  His first game is this Saturday :o 
  • I just agreed to watch one more kiddo 2 days a week.  He is a Reagan sized little boy - I will be watching him Mondays & Wednesdays 8:30-11:30.
  • Kevin & I signed up for a kickball league.  All our games are on Thursdays.  We had our first game last week - we lost, but it was fun & I think that's half of what this league is about.



  • I don't know if you noticed but I stopped attempting to potty train Logan.  But I'm thinking about starting again....
  • Reagan had her 3 year well check the other day (better late than never).  She was super brave and did everything the doctor asked her to do.  In the past year she grew 3 inches and 5 lbs :o  She is 31 pounds & 38 inches.
  • In Texas it's a teenyweenysmidge cooler in September than it is in August.  But despite the still hot temps the feel of fall is in the air.

1 comment:

  1. I was just thinking of you and potty training yesterday - wondering how things were going with Logan. I just started Harper and as I was looking for tips online I was coming across tips for kids with special needs. -- Thinking of you guys!

    ReplyDelete