Monday 29 September 2014

Camping.

We camped this weekend.  But it wasn't just an ordinary camping trip.... we participated in our first motorcycle run (I don't even know if thats what its called?!) Our friends (& neighbors) are big into motorcycles - riding them, fixing them, belonging to them....  They invited us.

It motivated us to buy a new tent & it was only an hour away.

So we went.

We were definitely the odd balls out - but fit in all the same.

It was a really fun experience.  Good times & good company which is all that any event ever has to be for me :)  And bonus - the tent didn't leak.  Double bonus - it didn't rain ;)

Pics from our 2 day, 1 night adventure



And then my favorites:

The Davies children sans the baby :)

The Hawk family :) I think I opted for black & white to better hide how incredibly dirty we all were

Kevin may or may not be purchasing moonshine :o

And then maybe my absolute favorite - Reagan, the morning after...lol.  

Thanks Davies :)

2 comments:

  1. Hahaha I love that picture of Reagan - I started laughing outloud!! I first chuckled at Kevin purchasing moonshine and then cracked up at Reagan -- so much that Kurt had to come over and check everything out :) hahaha Looks like a wonderful time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think I've seen that hairstyle of Reagan's mommy after a night out on the town back in the day! Lol! Looks like tons o fun ;)

    ReplyDelete