Tuesday 2 September 2014

Ever since I started working

I've seen a lot more babies around the house....

"shhhh Mom, can you be a little more quiet - the baby is sleeping" - Reagan

"Reagan why don't you lay out everything you want to take to therapy today" - Me

Seen at naptime
I walk into her closed closet door and say "Reagan are you napping" she replies  "No, but my baby is - can you shut the door" 

"Mom! Baby said she wants to go to Kroger" - Reagan

Seen just before dinner time

Walking to the park today.

First week is done & it went well :)  Excited to be contributing financially again & it seems like a good fit so - YAY!   Reagan loves the baby AND she loves the little girl.  Logan is still figuring everyone out and vice versa but he enjoys the fact that I'm playing on the floor with all the kids a LOT more :)

No comments:

Post a Comment