Monday 4 August 2014

Weekend & Beyond

I took the kiddos to the mall - got caught up in the moment at Stride-Rite because the sales lady was so nice and helpful  while the kids tried on the shoes that we "just stopped in to look at".  Logan and Reagan LOVED the shoes & there was a sale going on & the sales lady was so nice....I bought them.  10mins later I had buyers remorse and returned them.  I made it up to them (the kids not the nice sales lady) by promising a cheeseburger and a carousal ride. Pictured below is said Cheeseburger and Carousal ride.  Never heard a peep about the shoes after that :)


Reagan & I went to a princess birthday party with our neighbor & her nieces.  Pretty sure Reagan would be content living the princess life.  She got to pick out a dress and then had her hair, nails & make-up done.  This would be her first time in make-up EVER and she wears it a little too well.  Truth be told I had glimpses of her going to prom when she came out of the bathroom all done up....

I forgot to mention Daddy is/was sick alllllll weekend.  So me & the kiddos tried to stay out of the house & stay busy.

Potty training is still going although Daddy being sick was a big set-back.  We were suppose to really tag-team and get some serious business done with that over the weekend but .... life happens

Been working on her letters.  She was so proud to show me this when we parked at the store.  The first 3 letters of her name :)  They are in reverse but in the correct order and all sorts of perfect looking.

I suppose we do have a bit of assigned seating at our table.  Everyone always sits in the same spot - Kiddos on the bench, Kevin across from Logan and me across from Reagan.  On this particular morning I sat down with the kids while they ate their waffles and I took this picture immediately of Logan cracking up.  Within a couple seconds he said  "That's Daddy's chair!  That's wacky"  

No comments:

Post a Comment