Monday 25 August 2014

1st day 2014

Morning was a little chaotic cause it was also my first day of "work"....  But Logan made it on the bus - he has the same morning bus drivers as last year so that was nice :)  The day was not a normal day for many reasons.  We will all figure our new schedules out eventually....and then it will be summer - lol ;)





Logan is gone from 7:15am - 11:00, so before I could blink... he was back.


I failed at the before school pictures but I got some good after school pictures:
Logan rarely touches Reagan - I asked them to stand here and she went for his hand and he let her...she immediately started smiling & could not stop looking at their hands.  She was glowing. The last picture - almost makes me cry.  She is literally bursting with happiness all because Logan is holding her hand.

1 comment:

  1. so-so precious... my grandkids are super!!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete