Monday 18 August 2014

"Peoples holding a triangle"  - Reagan


Reagan drew this today - on my first day of work. 

Say what?!!  I haven't gotten paid yet so I suppose it's not super official and it's not "real" work (in my eyes) but it's money and it will mean I can cross another thing off our 2014 bucket list.  

I am going to be a nanny for 2 kids in our house.  A little boy (7months) full time Mon-Friday, 7:30-5:45 & his sister (5 years old) after school 3-5:45.  I had them both all day today to see how it went and on Wednesday I will have just the baby. After that, once school starts (on Monday...eeek!) I'm going to be on a schedule of one week on & one week off.

It's money & it's minimal impact on me and my life.  The Camry fits a snug 3 carseats in the back so I'm still able to take Logan to therapy twice a week. 

So tonight, after a glass of wine - when I look at the picture Reagan drew I see a sign that reads:  These "peoples" are a Mommy & Daddy and that "triangle" is our house and we are both doing our part to keep our house a float.

The end :)

1 comment:

  1. WOW, congrats on multiple counts!! No doubt you'll be great and feel great about it.
    Cheers!! :)

    ReplyDelete