Wednesday 29 January 2014

too fast too.

While we're on the topic of too fast - Logan will be 4 years old in two days.

He is not potty trained but our plan is to see how he reacts to  Reagan being potty trained. Then we'll go from there. I've been mentally preparing for myself for potty training Logan for the last 2 years & I still don't feel ready.  He's not ready.

I just recently went through his closet and took out all his 3T clothing.  He is too tall for them now.  He is even growing out of his glasses :o   If he still didn't let me rock him to sleep some days I would swear he was a little kid and not a toddler any more.

On January 11th he was scheduled for his 24hr EEG.  On January 9th they called to inform us of the out of pocket cost. On January 10th we cancelled and rescheduled for a later date when we can be more prepared for what it costs to monitor Logans brain waves for 24hrs.

Some of the results are beginning to come in from all of the blood work he had done. The other day they called to let us know one particular test came back with elevated levels, like double elevated levels.  I was told very little about what that is or means but google tells me elevated numbers in this test could be Very Long Chain Acyl CoA Dehydrogenase Deficiency (VLCADD)   Google also informed me that there are several studies out there that children with Autism have a tendency to have VLCAD.  And now you know as much as we do.  We are going for yet another blood test this week to confirm or rule out.

His actual Birthday is Friday so I'll bring cupcakes to school for snack and we'll have an all around fun day but the real fun is saved for Saturday & Sunday!!!! Saturday - Daddy, Logan, Uncle Timmy & Mason are going to Monster Jam - the REAL DEAL MONSTER JAM!  Logan won't know what to do with himself...I guarantee it.  I need to have Kevin video it - cause I know he will be THAT excited it has potential to be hilarious.  Then Super Bowl Sunday we're having family & friends over to celebrate Logan, Us raising Logan for 4 years and counting, and to celebrate a most certain victory for the Broncos.  


Sounds like an amazing weekend for an amazing boy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment