Wednesday 15 January 2014

1 picture for the #2 post

I'll save you the pictures of the actual first poo in the potty from Reagan.  Whooop! Whoop!!!  She was upstairs playing and just went in without telling me or me asking her and then came out and plain as day told me she had a poo. 

There it was.

I turned around and screamed and clapped.  She freaked out, cried, threw herself on the floor.  I scared her.  I scared myself how happy I was.  No amount of hugs or happiness brought her out of it.  She wanted to go back to bed.  She did NOT want to go pick out a present  :/  She played in her room and laid in her bed for an hour. Recovering...

When she came down she said "I just needed a little break   for just a little bip.  Can I have a special treat now?"

YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment