Wednesday 11 September 2013

Not a bad way to get over the hump of the week

Never a day goes by that I don't take at least one picture - there are days I don't take very many and then there are days, like today, that I was a picture takin fool :)

Enjoy our day as you look at the pictures - it was good.

Believe it or not this is Reagans first bowl of cereal & milk. She slurped down a HUGE bowl.

Reagan's first class at My Gym.  She played shy & overwhelmed but I think she liked it :)

A random Birthday party ensued when the box of birthday hats was found by Logan

And post-nap we dressed up....
First as cowboys & cowgirls

Then we put on Mommy & Daddy's clothes




She didn't like the noodles that were served to her on her dinner plate.  But up from the table served from a pot on a giant spoon they were DELISH !!

Then I met Andrea for a run in a fancy neighborhood :)

3 comments:

  1. If I got a do-over of my childhood, and wasn't already blessed w/ the mom I have, I'd want you...so fun!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. one of the best comments recently :) ... AND, I absolutely agree.

      Delete