Tuesday 3 September 2013

New Years Resolution Status Check: Reagan

New Years Resolution: Quit the Paci
Status Check: DONE!!!!!!

Was it hard or easy?  It was hard for 2 nights.  After the first night of hardly any sleep I was ready to go to the store and buy a new stash.  I'm not use to getting up in the middle of the night multiple times to tend to a crying child so I was cranky and not ready to do it again.

We had a housewarming/football party that next day so the plan was to play HARD, stay up late and be so exhausted that paci or no paci she would pass out from shear exhaustion.  That plan kinda worked.  She woke up once early on and I held her in my arms and continued to chat and watch football with some lingering house guests ..aka Isa & Uncle Timmy ;) She fell asleep.


The next morning her eyes were puffy and red from being so overtired and doing so much I miss my paci's crying.  We pushed through - same plan.  Play HARD and stay up late.  This is how we did that: An outdoor concert & fireworks



She went right to sleep when we finally got home at 10pm - holding her glow necklaces, bracelets on - she didn't wake once.
 

The next day she napped :)
and last night she went to bed and fell asleep without one single tear.

Today we were at the eye doctors and she heard a baby crying she turned to me and said "that baby is sound sad.  maybe she need a paci. Reggie go get a paci's from the park"

We did it.  Not so bad.
Paci = Baby.  No Paci = No Baby. Mommy kinda misses her baby :/

No comments:

Post a Comment