Tuesday 25 June 2013

I know I just changed our blog picture but that was mostly because the snowy CT picture didn't fit our new sunny Texas life.  It was a good picture but easily replaced by this gem I took today. I love it.  It's them in their world of bubbles & laughter & screams of delight.

Here are some of the other 94 pictures when we brought out the bubble machine again :)


Blonde hair, blue eyes and tan cheeks.....watch out ladies



I dare you to find kids that like bubbles as much as these two

Kevin says her hair looks awful in these pictures. And yes, it is getting long and mop like, but I'm not ready to cut it yet....just a bit longer

He is so happy & excited in all the other pictures I took, but the ones where Reagan is giving him a hug...he looks like this, lol.

 

1 comment:

  1. That is the cutest cover picture EVER!! Love it!! When you have a quick second could you send me your new address. Looks like you guys are having a blast in Texas -- so happy for you guys!!

    ReplyDelete