Sunday 9 June 2013

Another one

So the long shot on the fixer upper with the love garden turned out not to be our home.  BUT we went out house hunting again and have put another offer on a much better nest & this one has much more potential to be carried through to be the newest Hawks Nest.  We will keep you posted but in my head I've already laid our furniture out and made a list of "things we will need"  :o

This was us writing our contract last night:


I already have the address memorized.  I'm in deep.  Keep your fingers crossed for us.

3 comments:

  1. A lot of legs & toes goin on... Good luck!! love

    ReplyDelete
  2. everything is crossed Erin! I can't wait to hear some good news!
    we love you!
    Julie and Danny

    ReplyDelete
  3. We are hoping this is your new nest! Keep us posted!
    Lots of Love,

    Erica

    ReplyDelete