Thursday 28 March 2013

Rough patch with a side of nachos

This is/was Reagan today/yesterday/the day before etc etc... feel like a broken record talking about her general crabbiness lately.  The girl is going through a rough patch.  And two days ago I saw what I had suspected as the partial culprit - her two year molars have hatched.  Both her bottom ones are breaking the skin and if I remember correctly those bad boys are huge and take their grand ole time in surfacing completely.  Haven't been able to pry her mouth open wide enough to see if the top ones are coming in but I would suspect they'll all be up & out before her 2nd birthday - just like Logans were.


I ran out of options of comfort for her this morning - so I put her back to bed at 10 & she fell right to sleep.  Sleep & grow my little one.


If one of my babes is a crabby crab monster it never fails for me to have the urge to spoil the other :)  So while Reagan slept Logan & I had lunch together.  I thought of what Logan might deem as his most favorite foods and thats what we ate: Nachos, carrots already pre-dipped in hummus and apple juice.

No comments:

Post a Comment