Wednesday 20 March 2013

Isa & Uncle Timmy's House

I failed to mention that in addition to going on vacation to Houston for 10 days I was also going to be taking a mild vacation from technology.

I'm baaaaacck.


That vacation was  EPICperiod. End of story.

I cried at Houston airport when I left & hugged Andrea goodbye because no matter the type of trip it is I never like leaving her.  I wouldn't have been able to survive without her caring for me and Isa & Uncle Timmy taking care of Logan & Reagan in addition to their own kiddos when it was impossible for me to. Love you.

I cried at Providence Airport when I arrived & saw Kevin because I was that happy to see him, it had been way too long.  He came with balloons for the kiddos and flowers for me and it felt sooo good to be home.  Love you.

There are far too many pictures to put on this blog post but by tomorrow I should have all of the pics dumped in this album, so click to see!

 



1 comment:

  1. You are amazing. I love reading about the times you and your sister are together. There is so much love.

    ReplyDelete