Thursday 16 September 2010

Surprise

Kevin & I have this unspoken thing where when one of us goes out of town the other will have a surprise for when they return. When I left for my parents house a month ago I came home to a painted kitchen & stairwell and the big pile of rubble out of the backyard :) Logan & I fly down to VA Beach to meet up with him tomorrow and we all return on Sunday

This is my surprise:

Unfinished door we were going to replace

Unfinished door now painted blue - I made the blue by mixing three colors we used elsewhere in the house

Outline of Giraffe



Painted Giraffe!

Foot markers added

Giraffe growth chart complete :)

5 comments:

  1. OMG!!! You are amazing!! It's adorable and I'll have the paintbrush waiting for you when you come down next!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea..and imagination on the mixing of the colors!
    super effort Erin
    Love
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  3. how cute!!! you should go into business!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. YEA ERIN and YEA SURPRISES!! The giraffe is amazing! Love it! Have you measured Logan on it yet? and has Mr. Giraffe been named yet?

    ReplyDelete
  5. My word Erin---don't we have talent?!!?? Looks
    great!!! Logan is going to start growing up so
    that he can be measured...luv

    ReplyDelete