Thursday 5 August 2010

Important things

Maybe it was in honor of Logan turning 6 months old or maybe it was cause I was bored - but just recently I went back to the beginning of time (time being the start of this blog and the start of Logans little life). I proceeded to read every single entry and look at every single picture. It definitely made me appreciate that I have documented our growing family - cause I have my moments when I think the things I write about are lame and wonder if anyone really reads this. I know my mom & my sister are my biggest fans and they might actually physically hurt me if I stopped blogging but more importantly I love looking back on the things I/we were feeling at the time and looking at the pictures that I thought captured those moments best.


Right now I'm going through a rut with my daily duties and lack of mom friends, hobbies & motivation. I know it's just another phase of adjusting to my new life as a mom. I know eventually we'll have neighborhood friends with children and I know I will get the motivation I once had to work out and I know I'll be inspired one day to start a new hobby while I continue being a stay at home mom but right now I'm having trouble finding a balance.

But when Kevin comes home from work and gives me my baby free time do I take advantage of it? Nope. I follow them around and capture moments like these so that I'll always remember just how lucky I am to have a happy, healthy baby, a best Dad ever husband & a puppy that loves us all.


Everything changed the day she figured out there was exactly enough time for the important things in her life.

3 comments:

  1. oooo yes, I would attempt physical harm if you decided to stop blogging.

    it is nice to look back on things, it helps you to appreciate things the way they were and the way they are.

    i love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Trust and believe that you have plenty of folks stalking your blog! I totally feel what you're saying about the whole motivation/isolation thing. If you're as smart as your sister (which I know you are!) You will mos def find yourself and shine again :)

    ReplyDelete