Tuesday 31 August 2010

7 months!


7 Months TODAY!!!
Accomplishments, Milestones & Happy Thoughts:
  • Rolling: Loves to roll over! Prefers rolling towards the right. Isn't so quick to roll from his belly to back.
  • Sitting: Some days are better than others - I predict we'll have a good little sitter by months end.
  • Crawling: Nope. We work on it everyday.
  • Teeth: Bottom middle two :)
  • Talking: I would classify it more as singing - but yes, allllll the time. Just yesterday I'm pretty sure he said Mama a few times & I actually caught some of it on video - But I need Kevin to review it and verify if I was just hearing things.
  • Sleep: 2 big naps, 1 cat nap & 11-12hrs at night. Goes to bed really well & wakes up so very happy all the time :) Very good at sleeping in unfamilar/noisy/random locations.
  • Food: Just recently switched to doing mixed feedings - typical day would include: 2-3 nursings, 1 or 2 formula bottles. He also gets oatmeal & a fruit for breakfast and oatmeal & a veggie for dinner. He's just started to loooooove eating.
  • Hair: Definitely growing! He has more than what pictures make it seem. I brush it every day :)
  • Bathtime: Probably one of his favorite parts of his day. Kevin typically gives him a bath & I constantly hear both of them laughing. Has started investigating his body...

4 comments:

  1. aawww...I completely forgot yesterday when we chatted on the phone!!!

    Happy 7 Month Logan!!!!

    I love this little list of things you are doing. I will have to agree with mommy, that it doesn't look like you have much hair...maybe she can zoom in on it???

    love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can not believe it has been 7 months! I love the milestones, special moments, etc. especially this time b/c I was able to witness so many of them so recently!! Thank you a million times for the wonderful visit! You have no idea how much it meant to us:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. And one great set of parents!
    Lovely
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  4. It seems so long ago that I saw Logan and now
    he's another month older....Go fig.....I'm glad
    to see that he's eating some rib stickin'food..
    Dylan is picking all those sticks for yinz to have a fire in your fire pit....Love these bogs
    keep them coming....luv

    ReplyDelete