Wednesday 11 August 2010

Big Boy at Heart


Logan had his 6 month doctors visit yesterday and well lets just say we thought we had a big guy on our hands but turns out he's still just a little peanut.

The skinny:
Height: 26 1/4 inches (about 50th %)
Weight: A mere 14lbs 2oz (about 10th%)

The doc. didn't seem concerned with his weight so neither are we - but you better believe we put a little more cereal in his dinner last night :o
Kevin thinks Logan is just takin after his Moma - tall & skinny.
lol

4 comments:

  1. cute picture!

    and funny Daddy!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just telling Andrea..I cant believe how big he's getting. I feel like you just brought him home from the hospital..(I'm sure you dont). It has gone by sooo fast it seems!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie pie picture!!! Grandma thinks you look like a beautiful healthy baby boy just the way you are!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks healthy to me and I thought he always look big?!?! Whatever you're feeding him keep it up.....maybe throw a steak into the mix..
    luv

    ReplyDelete