Monday 5 July 2010

G'ma & G'pa


Not sure my parents visit this past week could have been more productive. They came Tuesday & left on Sunday and in that time span we (and by we I'm mean Tom for the most part)

  1. Painted our ceilings
  2. Painted our kitchen/dining room
  3. Stained & installed the floor thresholds
  4. Put a new toilet seat on
  5. Painted & installed two new interior doors
  6. Changed our water filter
  7. Sharked the floors
  8. Hosted a surprise graduation party for Kevin
  9. Worked on the front porch some
  10. Went to Home Depot like 20 times
  11. Ate & Drank like champs
Grandma & Grandpa even babysat for a few hours while Kevin & I went out consequently leading to my first hangover in over a year. Just as I remembered them, not fun. Logan loved every second of their visit & even giggled two more times, cause Grandma is just that funny :)
Hoping they'll come back even tho we put them to work while they were here.


4 comments:

  1. It was my/our pleasure to be there and help you guys in your new house!
    Love
    Tom

    ReplyDelete
  2. We loved every sec/min/hour of our visit!! I don't think you could keep us away:) We love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!! Tom - are you and Keith having a competition for the most H.I. chores in a visit?!?!?!? :) Sounds like you had a great time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. loooove the collages!!! are you using picnik?

    ReplyDelete