Saturday 10 July 2010

Future Soccer Star

Yay!!!!! To date, Logan has giggled a total of four times. Since then, we've tried everything we can to get him going again, but nothing. Only his wonderful smiles. Today we headed over to a friends house to watch the third place World Cup match. After the game we were all outside mingling and we decided to see what Logan thought of a soccer ball. Only seemed natural since Erin and I both play soccer, it's World Cup 2010 and Logan LOVES kicking his feet. Not only did he control his passes back to me well, he thought it was such a great time he laughed! A good hearty laugh that kept going


6 comments:

  1. Logan is havin' too much fun, isn't he?!?!?
    Could be the next goalie for USA....Love his laugh. luv

    ReplyDelete
  2. ok, I'm already a good 10 times into this and it is still making ME laugh!!! Erin, I can almost feel him shaking in your arms when he is giggling!!!!! LOVE IT, LOVE HIM

    ReplyDelete
  3. that is the BEST!!! soooo adorable! he really has the most perfect laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have to comment - this is adorable! I love the laughing, makes me laugh along with him. He is getting so big!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So, I have to now admit that I read your blog :) AND had to post how adorable your little boy is! His laugh is absolutely contagious and is the sweetest thing ever!! Congrats!!

    ReplyDelete