Monday 13 March 2017

A doozie

We got whacked really hard with giant dose of germs.  I haven't seen Logan as sick as he was in a really long time.  It was about 5mins after I took these pictures of him that I took him to the urgent care.  Turns out he had the Flu.  He rocked a high fever for a full week.  Yes, that means he missed an entire week of school.  He went to school today & is still a little out of it - low energy and has somewhat of a cold but he is 90 times better than he was this time last week!



Then mix in a few really bad nights from this lady.  One which resulted in a black eye.  Ugh. Oy.  Yes....compliments of me.  It was late? Early? I don't remember, but I do know she should have been sleeping instead, she was screaming. So I took her to the basement so she wouldn't wake anyone else - she was only content if I held her and walked with her.  It was one of my many trips of going up the basement steps that I tripped & fell. She came with me & ended up slamming her face into the wooden steps. Poor baby :( Thankfully a week later it's almost all gone. 




And then last Friday Miss Reagan was sick :/  Her bug was a quick one (thank goodness) so we managed to salvage some of the weekend.  Moma was ready to get off the couch & out of the house!!!





Lets hope that this is the grand finale of winter....fitting for a possible March snowstorm we may get tomorrow.  Bring on Spring and fresh air & sunshine.

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there mommy and daddy, these days too shall pass!! I'm sure they all got a lot of extra love♡♡

    ReplyDelete