Tuesday 28 February 2017

One Day

I've always loved the idea of someone coming and taking pictures of our family for an entire day. From when Logan first opens his door till the last head hits the pillows.  But seeing how money doesn't grow on trees and I highly doubt I could convince anyone to come to our house at 4am to catch Logan waking up and walking out his door ready to take on the day at 4:30am....

I've decided one day I'm going to do it.  And then make it into a photobook for our coffee table.  

Just gotta find the right morning to start.

This was this morning. Waffles, bananas & pig tails - maybe that should be the name of the book ;)






1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT!! I wish the same thing!! Wish we were closer and we could swap because you definitely need to be in those pictures as well!

    ReplyDelete