Wednesday 22 February 2017

Keep going, Keep growing

Sometime between my last post and now Lucy now has 6 teeth, is crawling, stopped nursing & is sleeping through the night.  Say what?  All of it happened simultaneously over the course of a couple weeks & there were some pretty bad nights - 2 in particular that kinda rocked me to the core.  But hey - we all survived and now I know what all the fuss was about.  

Girl was growing!

This is the good stuff now (I mean it's all always the good stuff) BUT This, this is the stage I love cause everyday she will pop out something new - a new tooth, a new move a new sound....

Now that she is mobile she is interacting more with Logan & Reagan.  She loves watching Logan play trucks.  She is mesmerized by all his sounds while he is playing.  I would be so bold to say that trucks are her favorite toy right now. Reagan can get her to smile by just walking in a room - I can't say that I can even do that??  She doesn't have to say a word - you should see the smile she gets when she sees her get off the bus in the afternoon :)  She loves how Reagan is a little Momma with her.

Next week she will be 10months old - which is only 2 months away from being 1 year old :o  how is that possible?





No comments:

Post a Comment