Thursday 1 October 2015

Smile, it's almost Friday!

My kids favorite store: Goodwill.  Momas always on the hunt & if we can't find anything, we always have a good time

Mud = Happy Place

One of those nights on our mini beach vacation awhile back that we thought a giant brownie & ice cream dessert washed down with a virgin strawberry daiquiri at 10pm would be a good idea.
  
A very rare, therefore it needs to be documented, Logan sleeping in the car moment

Twins born 16months apart.

Her outfits kill me some days.  Clad with a tuck and some clash


Gave all the baby dolls a spin in the washing machine.  Didn't know if everyone would make it out ok.  But here they all are "Big Giant" all the way down to "Tiny Tina" drying out in the sunshine looking happy.  (FYI: Reagan will not be naming the new baby...lol)

His personality is shining through more and more & he is a silly silly little boy

Oh how I wish I could sneak a peek into this little girls future and see what greatness she will do.  She is so much fun to watch & listen to, everyday

3 comments:

  1. What a wonderful way to make me smile!! Did I ever tell you how MUCH Reagan is all you? I know you are there Kevin, but I just get chills when I look, listen and observe little Erin errr I mean Reagan:) Logan, he just owns my heart. Period. Thanks for the smile!♡

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Logan & Reagan are playing just like kids should!?!?! So happy for you & kevin....xoxo

    ReplyDelete