Tuesday 2 June 2015

Partner in Crime

She is on my list of top 5 favorite people to shop with.

Days that I don't have any extra kids I pack the 3hrs Logan is gone for school full of things I NEED to get done.  Most of the time that involves a lot of shopping & errand running.

On this particular day:

Me: "OK baby girl...we got a lot we need to get done & a few more stops to make.  What do you want to do:power thru with just a snack OR do you want to eat lunch in the parking lot before our next stop?"

R: "Can I sit in the front if we eat lunch? My belly has been telling me it's hungry for lunch"



Me: "Sure thing jellybean"

My heart hopes that in 10 years we can sit and take the same picture & that I'm on her top 5 list ;)

4 comments:

  1. Reagan is really growing---she's so cute--look out mommy & daddy!! Creative B-day cake--betcha it tasted good?!?! Can't wait to see yinz!!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete