Tuesday 2 June 2015

Her 4th

                           

This birthday for me was strange.  Can't pinpoint what exactly it was - but it was strange all the way down to the fact that I think I have 10 pictures TOTAL for the entire day :/ Her & I were on different pages that day and maybe that made me a little sad.  Nothing I did made her happy.  All that aside...

We had a lovely day and thankfully everyone that I invited 3 days prior could show up for her little party.  We did bubbles & water balloons, cake & presents - and to top it off she received perfect presents. 

The radio "magically" played Happy Birthday to her!  She was jazzed to the max ;)

The little Birthday crew

It wasn't until everyone left and she was in bed that she came back down -too infused with sugar to sleep - that she gave me a good hug and kiss.

Happy Birthday baby girl :) I seriously can NOT believe you are 4.

Thank you to all - near & far - that helped love her a little extra on her birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment