Tuesday 17 February 2015

33.

I do believe my birthday month started as soon as the clock struck midnight.  It started with a bottle of wine (like most good things start with), while the boys were at Monster Jam for Logan's Birthday.  

Those silly boys left Isa, Chavon & I at home with multiple bottles of wine to drink.  We talked about a lot of things but one topic was how wonderful it would be if I had a new car - specifically a minivan.  

Then the second bottle of wine was open....

Went to bed & woke up to February and a hangover.

Isa told Tim about our conversation. Tim sent a couple texts of minivans, Tim suggested going to the one & only dealership open on a Sunday.  I asked Kevin if he wanted to go. He said yes.  


We looked at one minivan, test drove one minivan and bought that minivan that very day.  If it were up to Kevin we would have gone back home and spent AT LEAST another month researching and test driving...but he said it was up to me.  SO we bought it....




I love my new minivan in a way that it feels like its the vehicle I was always meant to drive.  

My birthday month continued with lots of gifts - I do believe my grand total was a SONOS player, 2 DMB tickets, Floor Mats for my new ride, Money, new jammies, wine, a mini clothing shopping spree....

and the grand finale 2 birthday dinners: one with family at a Japanese Steakhouse & one with friends in the form of grilled burgers in the back yard 



Happy Birthday to me!
33 has started off pretty freggin good :)

Thank you everyone that gave me happy wishes & love.

No comments:

Post a Comment