Tuesday 28 October 2014

So many beautiful reasons to be happy

There was a time that I thought Logan should be the poster-board child for pools or chlorine or something cause he looks that handsome near the water but now I'm thinking Radio Flyer should pick him up.  

Hey there tipsy cup. Must have been a good night.

We thought the garden was dead and we high fived each other for a good effort.  But it's BACK! and flourishing.

Naptime is hit or miss these days....But there is ALWAYS downtime & the kiddos are pretty serious about it.  "Mommy can I lay on a Daddy pillow? and Logan lay on a Mommy pillow?"

Waitin at the bus stop

There is no one that plays with Reagan the way Mason-Man plays with her :)

She could sell the sun, clouds and the sky 
                   

"Mommy I draw an octopus for my Daddy"

Is it possible that Spider-Man could be her first boyfriend?

No comments:

Post a Comment