Sunday 5 October 2014

1st Haircut

Almost 3.5 years in we finally decided it was time.  Not sure why we hesitated for so long....

Here are all the pictures I took.  Well not all of them - not sure the blog could handle the bajillion pictures I took :

A couple befores:


The first snip!


She was nervous - she didn't speak the entire time the lady cut and blow dried her hair.  She new she had a being brave gift waiting for her.  So she was just that.  Brave. 


My mom gave me my first strands that were chopped off - so I was thrilled when I didn't have to pick up hair off the floor and shove it into my purse.  Nice & neat and in certificate form :)

Logan got a haircut too!!


Got home & dressed her in her first pair of skinny jeans and I swear she grew up in an instant....hand on her hip and all.  


Perhaps that's why we put off the hair cut for so long.....She doesn't look like a baby anymore :(

3 comments:

  1. Time is flying bye-bye!!!! Reagan & Logan are getting bigger! xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG the haircut + skinny jeans and she has ARRIVED! Love love love.
    Julie and Danny

    ReplyDelete
  3. not that she still looked like a baby, but hello little girl! sassy little girl! watch out momma and daddy ;)

    ReplyDelete