Monday 7 July 2014

Bathnight.

I NEVER thought this would be us...

For the first 3 years of Logan's life and the first 2 of Reagans - taking a bath was just part of every day.  It was routine, it was expected and it killed the time between dinner & bedtime quite nicely.  

I don't know where we went off the deep end.

Maybe it was when we moved to Texas and could be outside and playing or visiting with friends and/or family until you walked in the door and say - oh crap! it's waaaayyyy past bedtime....we'll do a bath tomorrow - but then tomorrow is the same thing.  And so on.

Tonight they had a bath & I honestly can't tell you when the last bath they had was (oops)  I know it had been at least a week. But because I can't remember it had to have been longer than a week.  That's a week of hot & sweaty, pool & lake, dirt & messy eating.  That's awful especially when I say it out loud.  So tonight we scrubbed really good and did some extra bubbles - and hoped that did the trick for another week ;)


2 comments:

  1. Whoa Nellie!!! playing is more funner than baths anytime ---they do sleep in separate rooms, eh?!?!?

    ReplyDelete