Monday 14 July 2014

1st Texas Houseiversary

This day last year .... we moved into our house!!!


July 14, 2013

My 6 favorite things about living in Texas (so far):

  1. Our house
  2. Living close to family
  3. The weather - I'm one of the crazys that likes walking outside at 9pm and feeling the 80 degree air
  4. Our neighbors & neighborhood
  5. They sell wine & beer in the grocery stores
  6. That my bathing suit collection is now larger than my coat collection :o
My 6 Least favorite things about living in Texas (so far):
  1. The bugs - I've never been more afraid of ants in my life!
  2. The traffic & crazy drivers
  3. Kevin's commute to work
  4. Putting sunscreen on the kiddos alllll the time
  5. My crazy hair got a wee bit more wild with the humidity
  6. Close to family is great but it's made me greedy for more.  Get everyone out here! That & I still dream of the house that has a lazy river pool that connects all our families houses




1 comment:

  1. Love the lazy river idea to connect houses!

    ReplyDelete