Monday 12 May 2014

Mothers Day Weekend

I might just have the best family :)
An entire weekend of goodness in celebration of me being a mom & doing what I love to do.

I ate like a queen all weekend, but didn't cook
The house stayed neat & tidy, but I didn't clean
The kiddos were happy & so was I

Thank you m'love for everything you did for me this weekend to make it super special - I didn't even notice until this morning that you even cleaned out the tupperware cabinet :*


Saturday - A day of delicious food & drink

Breakfast
Crab Quiche & Mimosas



A trip to the mall to let the kiddos play & let Mommy pick out a couple new things :)

Lunch
Steak & Fennel Sandwiches & more mimosas


Naptime
Trip to the pool

Dinner
Scallops and Spaghetti Carbonara & wine


Night out with a girlfriend & fellow mom :)
And if Saturday sounded like a good day to you.... 

Sunday: Boat Ride, Cookout & Early to Bed
















Kiddos were in bed & asleep at 6:15, and Kevin & I were in bed at 8 - our weekend was THAT good.

Happy Momas Day!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment