Thursday 22 May 2014

Lots of pictures - Little bit of words

Reagan & I went to the park one morning and won first place in the sand castle competition ;)


"Mommy I'm exercising like you"

Walking to Logan's field day at school - looking spring'ish & wonderful :)

Field Day games!!!!

I swear they had fun

Logan's class at snack time.  The class started with 2 kids (Logan & one other) and now Logan is one of 11 :o

My other favorite DMB concert picture - A ladies room run in :)

Outback watertable naked'ness = Logan & Reagan's happy place :)  LOL  - despite what it may look like -Kevin is not naked ;)

"Reagan can you go upstairs & get some panties".... almost made it all the way up.  That darn Mickey is sooo good.

We get one real  nap a week out of her now ...sometimes ;)

Logan started new therapy cause our insurance changed :/ I'm not allowed in the room with Logan at this new place but the good news is Reagan & I can wander for an hour.  So far the only place we've gone is a New/Used Bookstore - it's small enough that I sit in a chair and send Reagan out to find a book she wants Mommy to read to her.  This is the first book she brought to me last Tuesday.....uhhhhh

Special treat: pick your own ice cream out of the bin at the gas station......WHOA! $4 bucks and 2 belly aches later...

My kiddos have been sleeping on the floor A LOT recently

Just yesterday I thought we should sell her bike since she never wants to ride it.  Go figure today she hopped on & rode it like a pro.  Next up: removal of the training wheels

Blowing bubbles in the giant puddle outback.  Yes it's gross but it could be worse - you try to stop something that makes them laugh like that.


2 comments:

  1. oh so many of these made me laugh out loud - and the narratives didn't hurt either ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm exhausted just browsing through the pics! Between Reagan's story choice and her FB shot glass pic from the vending machine...you might be looking at a real problem on your hands!! ;)

    ReplyDelete