Wednesday 12 February 2014

Something good is brewin

My phone is still outta commission and my laptop is officially dunzo.  

mrrrrrr

The silver lining is at 6:30am when I don't have a computer to surf or a phone to be on while I drink my coffee I am productive.

fancy that

Turns out little fingers are experts at peeling garlic


And chopping mushrooms with plastic knives

And of course they are good at dumping

And even better than being productive at 7am is my birthday is tomorrow & m'love has been leaving me little gifts all week long & the gifts appear to be creating me a whole new outfit to wear out for my Birthday Dinner date on Saturday :)

Gonna turn this crappy week upside down & around
Gotta start 32 off on a good foot

1 comment:

  1. This is scary!?!? but cute-- got Reagan peelin' garlic & choppin' mushrooms @ 7ish----the old saying--teach them early & young is true at the Hawks, eh?!?!!? Is this a new cake recipe? Have fun!!!

    ReplyDelete