Tuesday 12 November 2013

Sicky sick sick

I mentioned the kiddos being sick on Friday - well this is us on Friday waiting at Kroger for 2 prescriptions to cure 2 cases of Pink Eye.  I'm smiling because thats all I can think to do.  Pink Eye ranks in my top 5 most gross things to be sick with.  Ugh.

Saturday, thanks to the eye drops, the Pink Eye cleared up - mostly - but Saturday evening while Grandma & Grandpa were here Logan turned smokin' hot with a fever :/
He kinda went downhill from there.  He's had a constant cough, runny nose & held a pretty steady 103.5 fever since Saturday evening and generally looked and felt miserable.  See for yourself ...the most pitiful sick baby, ever
 



 Today, Tuesday - he started throwing up :(  

Too much for Moma.

Into the docs we went.  Double ear infection and a sinus infection.  All the drainage was causing him to throw up.  And yes, the boy that can't sleep anywhere else but HIS bed - fell asleep on the doctors table.

He rested again allllll day long.  I've never seen this kid be so still for so long.  I'm tired of watching Mickey and I'm tired of my kiddos being lumps - I'm ready for our normal to come back.  Hoping the meds the doc gave us has him waking up a feeling a little better.

Reagan has been sick as well - not quite as big of a fever - 101.  But a fever nonetheless.  A fever & a cough.  But she handles being sick like a woman....bring it ....


and yes that implies that Logan handles being sick like a man...

get well my sugarplums - moma misses your chaos.

No comments:

Post a Comment