Saturday 27 July 2013

We're ALIVE!

Been gone from the internet for far too long, but moving into a new house puts other things higher up on the priority list - that and we just got internet service to our house a couple hours ago :o

We are here - we are alive, and despite having LOTS more to do we are to the point that we are starting to enjoy life in our new house.  Moving in went smooth & quick thanks to all our help.  Below is the one and only picture I took from the day so if you want to see more my sister did a great job of capturing the day so click here MOVE DAY

As for other pictures....

I have taken quite a few, all with my phone.  I have yet to break out the big camera & I have yet to take pics of our new house with our stuff in it, cause it's not ready.  

But here are 2 pictures that I love.  

The ice cream truck came to visit at our new house.  Reagan picked a Bugs Bunny ice cream with gum ball eyes :)
 



Logan at the park that is around the corner wishing he had a basketball to shoot some hoops



3 comments:

  1. I
    think I have told you but I will say it here:
    I/We miss the entire HAWK family living in our home with us! It was an experience of a lifetime for us, and for that we are thankful! We are also so very happy for you that you found such a beautiful home (20 min. away)!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy for you guys.. Hope the house meets all your expectations...
    Reagan looks like she likes the ice cream vendor and it looks like Logan
    will grow-up at the basketball court. One lovely happy family--keep those blogs coming. love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so happy you're back on the blog, I've missed it, but I knew exactly what you were up to ;-)
    CANNOT WAIT to see more pics of that gorgeous palace!
    XOXOXOXO
    Julie W.

    ReplyDelete