Monday 1 July 2013

The kiddos are older and closing got pushed back

Despite this strange in-between nomansland time the children are still growing and getting older.  One more month come and gone.  
I can't believe it's July?

Our CT house closing which was suppose to happen Friday, then today at 2pm has been pushed back once again.  I'm pretty confident ? it will happen in the next couple days but I'm beyond anxious to be done with it and therefore will remain nervous until the papers are signed and the keys are theirs.

2 comments:

  1. Lucky for me I wasn't hungry?!?! Reagan is so cute and Logan is probably feeding his little friend the ant.....Everyone looks soo happy--just wish the closing comes soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet those new owners are crapping themselves with anxiety too and probably want to close as much as you do. I'm keeping it in my prayers, you'll get there! Julie W.

    ReplyDelete