Thursday 3 March 2011

When the Mama is away....

....the baby will play :)
I am leaving Logan with Grandma & Grandpa tomorrow morning & I will not return till Sunday :o
HolyMOLY! I know, I know.

A weekend away.

I would take a weekend away even if all I had to say I was doing was driving around in my car with all the windows down and the music blasting while running a million errands (or anything that is impossible to do with a baby)
BUT alas people - I AM cooler than that and have a weekend of delightfully fun & exciting plans. Starting off with the beginning of my MommyMakeover courtesy of a good friend who happens to be good with hair, then meeting my bestest at her casa for our belated birthday dinner, slumber party & mini shopping spree and to top off my weekend away a Bachelorette party on Saturday night whoopwhoop!

I will most definitely miss this little peanut - but for some reason I think everyone will be just fine without me :)

3 comments:

  1. Yay for Mommy!!! Daddy misses you all too. Got some work to do this weekend to get ready for our little girl ; )

    ReplyDelete