Friday 9 December 2016

7 months, 5 1/2 & nearly 7

She is 7 months.  Not really up to any new tricks yet this month but dare I speak it out loud that she is doing a smidge better at night?! Not that she was ever bad but she must have heard Kevin & I talking about doing some tough love soon.  

She is on a pretty predictable schedule nowadays.  Up around 6am, down for nap #1 around 8am, up around 10, down for nap #2 around 1:30, up around 3:30 and then down for the night at 7.  I'm feeding her at 10pm when I go to bed & she's had a couple nights that she makes it all the way until 4 :)  Then there are some days/nights that look nothing like that (like today) & the master plan gets thrown into the wind and we just roll with it.  She's also great at doing that....have I mentioned this baby is so good :)



& because I forgot I took this picture and lo and behold it's a cute one AND Reagan is now officially 5 1/2 years old and Logan is just about 7 :o  holy cow....those ages don't seem possible.




1 comment:

  1. A nice update. You are doing well entering this info into the pc. Its valuable.
    Love
    TOm

    ReplyDelete