Tuesday 29 November 2016

Blink

Fall went by fast.  


It's not officially winter just yet but I know it's coming because our house has transformed for Christmas & everyday the overcast skies look more like snow than rain.  





But before we jump into the holidays there were a few things from November that need to be documented - specifically Kevin's birthday & Thanksgiving.  

We went back and forth with having a big todo for Kevin's birthday & combining it with a bit of a housewarming party but that kinda overwhelmed me so we did this instead.  Went out to dinner at the restaurant we both use to work at.  The restaurant we met at :) The same restaurant I met my best friends for life at - it was only fitting we met her and her husband there.  I will always remember the day Kevin walked in with his application.  Mary immediately said "you like him, he looks like a man"  haha. yup.  I do like him. 




Onto Thanksgiving.  This was the crew.  Aunts & Uncles, Cousins and kids.  18 in total.  Food was delicious & thankfully the weather held out so we could take family bike rides and rides in the fancy car.  Was a lovely day but it made me miss my family.






I believe that takes us up to now.  Our elf came back - bringing Christmas jammies to start the season off with instead of just having them on Christmas eve.  I swear our elf gets smarter every year.  We are planning to go see Santa this weekend which means we need to get Christmas lists done...  I don't know if you can read it (I made Reagan write everything on her own sounding it out) her list reads
Camera
Pepperoni
Soccer
Own real phone
I had to talk her out of writing Own real car.  lol.  This girl.  Convinced her Crayons would be more fitting.  No more baby dolls on her list - mrrrr :/


I leave you with a pic of this beauty.  She is such a good baby.  She literally wakes up this happy everyday.  

1 comment:

  1. That s a nice wrap for the month of November.
    Wonderful words and beautiful and fun pictures.
    Miss you all.
    Love
    TOm

    ReplyDelete