Thursday 5 May 2016

Behind the scenes - the everyday with Lucy

I'm averaging about 100 cell phone pictures everyday :o And I'd say 90% of those are of little Miss Lucy.  I do so wish that my big camera could fit in my back pocket - or that I would think to go run and grab it....then again we are dealing with a newborn so the moments that are photographed are fleeting.

Here's a small dabble of  pictures so far

These two.  Every time they get near each other they are both in heaven & therefore I am.


You forget how little they are and how they rest so perfectly in the smallest nooks

Little folded hands & feet

 eee gads - now thats cute

Right after I took this picture I thought she looked like my Grandma ...in a good way ;)

First bath!

I think this is her happy face.  Imagine how beautiful it will be when she figures out how to smile

Logan & Reagan gave Lucy a bath - one of those times I wish I had my good camera handy.  But this bath lasted all of 3secs.  Lucy put a spell on me when she was born and my body physically can't handle hearing her cry.

A week ago I may never have posted a picture of me straight outta bed.  But there is something about 3 happy faces that make me see past the mop on my head & bags under my eyes

If you think my pictures are good - just wait.  Third baby is already being spoiled - she gets professional pics done ;)


Cutest bear I've ever seen

Rut row Daddy.  3 girls in target.....

No comments:

Post a Comment