Saturday 23 April 2016

39 weeks +

Baby is due on Monday :o  It's Saturday.  

I was kinda hoping this 3rd and last baby would be different than the others and come at least a little early.  Everyday that goes by that looks less and less likely.

But we're ready.  My hair is blow dried and flat ironed, my toes painted pink, the baby blanket I was working on is completed (thanks to some help!), the hospital bag is packed, the room that she will be staying in has been rearranged 3 times to best accomodate her, the cardigan I ordered for pictures after she is born is arriving today, I've been walking, we've been spending nothing but quality time with Logan and Reagan - I'm not sure what else there is to do to make her feel like we're ready for her.






Heres hopin the next update has a new teeny tiny itty bitty little wrinkly newborn in it

No comments:

Post a Comment