Thursday 7 January 2016

New Year

This is what our New Years Eve looked like


quiet, calm & lazy.  It was our first full day of no extra kiddos, no Grandma Jo - no nothing.  That continued all day & into the night.  Kevin & I didn't even kid ourselves about staying up till midnight. Think we made it to 10.  

Started the New Year feeling rested and refreshed :)

No big resolutions or bucket lists for this year.  Think normal life has a fair amount for us to accomplish without making a list.  Figuring out a job/life situation better than the one we were thrown into last October & having a healthy 3rd baby are at the top of our to do's for 2016.

But to occupy my time while all of that is happening I'm going to try to take a picture a day to put into an album.  The challenge will be that I would like at least half of the pictures in the album to be from my good camera - not just from my phone. 

So far so good.  One week in.  7 pictures, one from my good camera:

No comments:

Post a Comment