Monday 18 May 2015

Love this picture of Reagan - took it while we were at the park on Sunday.  They were sitting on a bench waiting for me to put their bag kites together and although I don't remember the exact conversation it went something like this

R: aww Moma look at all those pretty flowers over there.  But there is all of that water in our way - how do you think we will get over there to get those flowers?  

and then she went on & on listing all the ideas her little head had of how we could cross the water ...

R: We could make a boat.  But Daddy isn't here and we would need his tools. We could swim...but the water looks dirty.  Do you think we could jump Moma?

I do remember that is when I took the picture - after she asked if we could jump.  She didn't even look at me for the answer she just seemed to be dreaming of what it would be like to jump across :)



Little lady got her Daddy's thinkin mind :)

3 comments: