Monday 30 March 2015

Sylvan Beach

It's a super small beach (actually reminds me a bit of some of the CT beaches) A friend told me about it & the weather looked to be gorgeous over the weekend.  So we decided to check it out with Grandma & Grandpa.  We packed up our kids plus one (we were watching our neighbors baby for the weekend).  

1hr later 

I don't know a single March in which I've been on a beach..... 

















The kiddos were in heaven & did awesome so we made the most of it and stayed nearly all day 9-4pm.  

Hello Spring :)

3 comments:

  1. jealous of all the beach fun! the kiddos look so much older and more beautiful every day to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like the whole family is having lottsa fun in the sun!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures!! So many greats that I can't comment on them all -- they are terrific and made me smile!!

    ReplyDelete