Thursday 4 December 2014

Merry & Bright

I love the Christmas season. 

Think it was the first year in a long time that we haven't decked the halls the day after Thanksgiving...in our defense we were returning from our camping trip.  But you best believe we had it done the day after the day after Thanksgiving.  

It's also our first year buying an artificial tree :/  I guess in Texas evergreens don't grow like weeds as they do in Connecticut - so a fresh tree comes with a fresh price tag.  


She's tall and pleasantly plump & looks good all dressed up (kinda like me....lol)



And then this was my husbands doing....

Christmas shopping is not done, Christmas cards haven't even begun to think about beginning & I have no idea when I will manage to bake the trillion zillion cookies that I have in the past....

only 22 more days.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Xmas tree---looks like a lot of room for Santa's gifts!!!!

    ReplyDelete