Tuesday 11 November 2014

8 in 2

Going into this whole work thing I was to have an "ON" week & an "OFF" week.  Recently that hasn't been the case.  Today I had the DAY off and when I went to get Reagan dressed I grabbed her last panty out of her dresser......

Reagan has 500 million bajillion panties.  What this means is Moma is super duper behind on laundry.

So on my off day we went to the laundromat to try to squash allllll the 7 or 8 loads of laundry in the 2hrs I had before we had to pick Logan up from school and then go to therapy.

I was a sweaty mess.  But we did it.  Kinda.  Had to fold towels & socks when we got home....


Reagan was a big helper - she loaded all the machines & helped put detergent in.  Then she got distracted coloring her new Doc. McStuffins pillow and "looking" at pictures on my phone....


But tonight I looked through my pictures and found these...so either some laundromat creeper was taking pictures of me OR


This might have been the very second I was telling Reagan how much I hated folding fitted sheets.  lol.  no, seriously.

Tonight Reagan told Kevin "Daddy we washed my blanket all clean.  But not at our house at the store!!!"

8 loads in 2 hours - I might be on to something.

1 comment:

  1. Please tell me you own a washer/dryer?? Please. If not, I might have to forego my own family's Christmas presents and make a donation to your very important cause!

    ReplyDelete