Friday 7 March 2014

Phones fixed!

My phone is fixed & my laptop is in the shop :) Almost back to normal I am.

Here are few of the never seen before photos that my phone collected over the last week & change - enjoy!

We started a visual schedule - a long time coming, been meaning to do it for the last 2 years. It's for Logan, but Reagan absolutely loves it as well.  It takes time & effort on our part and some days we're better than others but that seems like a general theme for parenting, right?


A special treat for turning yet another year older, wiser & bigger.  A movie complete with popcorn and recliners!

Absolutely cracks me up when I walk into Reagan's room after her "naptime" and see things like this.  Girl can entertain herself.

Little Sunday night AFV :)

And this one you've seen before if you're on Facebook. But what you haven't seen is

the close up....lol
 
Looking cute in some Logan hand-me-downs

Logan's first purchase from the boys department - nothin toddler about it, a real belt! "Logan where's your new belt?!"

Deciding which truck to take on the school bus with him - took him a good 5 mins...he choose the white lego car.

Looking cute once again - walkin to the mail box

1 comment:

  1. They are so cute!! Love all of the pictures -- glad they made it off of your phone and on here so we could see :)

    ReplyDelete