Friday 20 December 2013

Texas House: Logan's Room

Been awhile since one of these....been awhile since I had a reason to super clean.  But we have family en route as I speak and I've been a cleaning mad woman allllll day long.  

The first picture is the before:



And this is the now






I love the shelves that Kevin made, I love the bedding and I love his matchbox display.  Oh & I love that I finally get to use the old school desk that I found at goodwill almost 10 years ago (Kevin almost didn't let me bring it to Texas :o ) And I love his little lamp....I basically love his room. I would love to get new lights on his fan (thats what is making it look like it's underwater in the pictures...lol)  And the one corner needs a cute little recliner or giant bean bag chair. 

Texas House 2013

2 comments:

  1. It is a beautiful little boys room and you and Kevin should be super proud of how you made it so!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ummm, can i get you to come to my new house whenever we build it to decorate every square inch?! :)

    ReplyDelete