Friday 30 November 2012

34 months & 18 months

Today these are our babies - the littlest is a big year and a half and the oldest is little boy who looks to be one boutonniere away from going to prom?!



To celebrate I pulled the tags off their super fancy's that we never seem to have a reason to wear and I promised a cookie & some outback time :) As you can tell Logan thought it was hilarious that I was throwing snowballs at them...Reagan, my tough little cookie, notsomuch. 




and it's time to go inside....
They are growing. 
I look at these pictures and I hardly recognize Logan.  When I see him running around the house I still see a little boy that cries and sucks his thumb, that still likes to be rocked.  But these pictures are of a little boy that's turned big boy in the last year.  He weighs (according to the Hawk House scale) a whopping 32.3 lbs and is a little over 3ft tall with his boots on.  He can run. He can snap his fingers.  And he's starting to sing some songs. And he's so very handsome.

Reagan is the little girl that is so much wiser than her years.  She amazes us everyday.  In an instant I go from thinking she is growing up too fast to seeing her grab her blankie and paci and run to me to be held.  I still have some baby left in her :)  She is an opinionated firecracker and her seat on the time out step some days never goes cold.  She loves Logan, knows her ABC's and can count to 10.  She can sing songs, and scream loud.   Hair wet, clothes and one boot on, she weighs in at 24.6lbs. Didn't record a height for her today...I decided  not to pick that almost battle  ;)

They bring out the best and the worst in each other (and in me for that matter...lol).  They are more a team now than 2 individuals and they use it against me.  If Logan starts doing something that I tell him to stop doing, Reagan immediately starts doing it and vice versa.  Double trouble if you will.  I'm out numbered. 


1 comment: